It helps and protects your family
Life Insurance protects your family from the financial burdens an untimely death and the loss of future income would create.
Nobody would willingly leave their family without the means to pay for housing payments or other life necessities. Yet so many income winners are without adequate life coverage.
The good news is that Life Insurance is typically not expensive yet provides peace of mind when it comes to caring for your family.
Life Insurance benefits can be used to pay off a mortgage, provide for college tuition or to pay for child care if a surviving parent needs to return to the workforce.
Life coverage comes in many forms, but three types are currently most popular
Term Life Insurance – Simplest form of family or mortgage protection.
- Level Death Benefit throughout the life of the policy.
- Premiums do not change throughout the life of the policy.
- Purchase a Term (length of the policy) that equates to getting your children through college, the length of your mortgage or to retirement age.
- Simple medical exam is required for policies greater than $250,000.
Return Of Premium Term Life Coverage
- All of the benefits of Term Life, but upon surviving / outliving your policy, your Premiums are returned to you tax free.
Permanent Life Insurance
- Permanent Life Coverage builds Cash Value that can be accessed tax-free to be used for college tuition or augment retirement income while constantly maintaining a death benefit to financially protect your beneficiaries.